This is terms and conditons
The booking form must be completed and returned to us with a copy of your passport and 20% of total amount in advance. Then you get conformation of booking as soon as possible.
The due balance should be paid upon your arrival at our office in Kathmandu before the trip departure date. If the balance remains unpaid before the trip departure date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and will forfeited your deposit.
4. We would not be responsibility for any feature of your holiday affected by
5. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to property;they are carried at the owner’s risk, even when carried by a porter.
6. The set itinerary must be taken as an indication of what we hope todo,and not as a contractual obligation. It is a condition that you accept this flexibility and we cannot be responsible for any delays, expenses incurred, or alterations, however caused.
7. You agree to abide by the decisions of the tour leader, guides and anyone who represents Dream Destination Tours and Travel.
8. Dream Destination Tours, Trek and Travel, our tour leaders, guides and anyone else working in association with us, cannot be held responsible for accident, injury, illness or death in case of potential hazards involved in such a trip.
9. Under the Nepalese laws, rules & regulation, if you commit any illegal act or behave in such a way as to endanger the safety, enjoyment or welfare of the group, the tour leader or guide may ask you to leave the holiday without a refund.
10. Unless prearranged, any client leaving the tour will not be entitled to a refund. Be-Careful: Medical vaccinations, obtaining visas, travel insurance and other preliminary arrangements are entirely the client’s responsibility.
11. You must be covered by insurance that must include evacuation,medical and personal accident risks, helicopter rescue, where appropriate, and repatriation and cancellation.
12. We must have evidence of adequate insurance cover before you travel.