Our visa services
- Nepalese citizens must obtain a visa for Hong Kong prior to arriving in HK for whatever purpose including transit.Nepalese citizens are required to hold a valid Hong Kong (HK) visa when visit or transit HK, including the direct transit (stay within the transit area of the HK airport).
- The applicants, if apply for visa to visit/transit HK for the first time, should apply directly to the Immigration Department of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR).
- HK transit visa (3 months valid, double-entry, 7 days each entry at most), or HK visit visa (3 months valid, double-entry, 14 days each entry at most) could be issued to the Nepalese Diplomatic/Official passport holders traveling on official purpose and the Nepalese ordinary passport holders traveling on business purpose.
- HK Visit/Transit Visa Application Form.
- One recent passport-photo size color photograph of the applicant. The size of the photograph must be 40mm (width) X 50mm (height).
- One photocopy of the passport page containing the personal particulars.
- Proof of the applicant’s financial standing (e.g. bank statements, salary certificate issued by the company).
Dubai Tourist Visa.
People from different nationalities must satisfy different criteria to get a valid visa to enter United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Visa process time Max. 10 days working days.
- Leave or reference letter from the company including your post.
- For transit visa applicants (Must need your ticket itinerary).
- Fly Dubai roundtrip ticket after the visa is approved.
- Visa process time Max 10 working days.
- Visa Fee plus service charges.
Nepalese citizen need visa to enter Malaysia. From date of issue, the Malaysia visa is valid for 90 days. Nepalese are allowed in Malaysia for maximum 30 days. The following documents are required to process Malaysian visa.
- Accommodation confirmation.
- Original Bank statement (Up to 3 Month).
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months.
- Photograph specification: 3.5cm X 5cm 60%-70% face appearance in white background.
Thailand Tourist Visa
Getting a Thai tourist visa in Kathmandu, Nepal, is a fairly easy process. But we need some documents to process Thai tourist visa.
- Passport (with at least 6 months of validity).
- Photocopy of your passport.
- Passport photos – 3.5 x 4.5 cm version.
- Complete Thai visa application form.
- Both way plane ticket and a photo copy of it.
Nepalese citizen need visa to enter China. we need some documents to process china tourist visa.
- Application Form with a recently-taken color photo glued to.
- Valid passport and a copy of its information page as well as copy of previous Chinese Visas.
- Invitation letter. The travel itinerary, personal written statement (covering letter with details as follows: place to visit, name, address and contact.
- number of the inviting company / person, name and contact number of the applicant’s working unit in Nepal).
- Original copy of recent 6-month bank statement of the applicant.
- It must be a color photo with white background, taken recently within the last 6 months. 2. Photo size: 48mmx33mm, width of head: 15mm to 22mm, height of head: 28mm to 33mm.
- Air fare Ticket (Both ways).
- Visa fee plus service charges.
we process visa for religious visitor specially Kailash Manasarovar.
We process for Schengen Visa ,Turkey visa,America Tourist or Business visa too.